Organic Fair Carbon Neutral
Support, All Indian Breeds Of Desi Cows. It is proven that the Milk from All Desi Cows of Indian Origin have A2 type Milk. When we choose one breed over the other, the rest become extinct. Let us be responsible.
In the Panchamrit or the Five Nectars of Life, ghee is the king. Our desi cow ghee is made from A2 milk from our own Indian cows, and our herd includes Deoni, Kankrej, Gir, Lal Kandhar, Dangi, and Udaygiri. Cows graze on the variety of native grasses, medicinal plants and species available which keeps them fit and healthy. Natural sunlight is essential for the overall quality of the milk the cow produces. Our calves get first right over their mother?s milk, and only the excess is processed into ghee.
Pancha tatva, a Vedic process, is used for making the ghee, by which the entire process of milking, setting the curd, and churning with a wooden churner is done manually, and the cream is then slowly heated on a wood fire to make ghee.
Ghee by its very nature is lipolytic - it breaks down fat and hence is great for weight-control.
Benefits of Natural Desi Cow Ghee from Shashwat Organics:
- Improves and strengthens the immune system;
- Improves and strengthens bones;
- Vital for mental clarity, improves memory, enhances brain function, and balances the mind;
- Vital for digestion, and helps with ulcers and constipation;
- Keeps skin healthy, and can be topically applied for the treatment of burns and blisters;
- Safest alternative for the lactose intolerant;
- Easily digestible source of saturated fat;
- Contains butyric acid which is known to have anti-cancer and anti-viral properties;
- Contains conjugated linolenic acid which is helpful in losing weight, especially belly fat;
- Has been known to slow the progress of some types of cancer and heart disease;
- Aids in the absorption of vitamins and minerals from other foods;
Product Details & Care Instructions: