Moksa - Hemp Seeds | Organic | Helps in Digestion | 500g
Organic Fair Trade
Hemp seeds are the seed of the Cannabis Sativa plant and have a hard nut-like exterior and soft chewy inside. The nutty flavor and versatility make these a great substitute for protein, essential fatty acids, and other nutritional benefits found in meat and dairy products.
- HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS: Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats and essential fatty acids. They are also a great protein source and contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron, and zinc.
- MAY HELP IN SKIN DISORDERS: Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats. They have a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3, which may benefit skin diseases and provide relief from eczema and its uncomfortable symptoms.
- GREAT SOURCE OF PLANT-BASED PROTEIN: About 25% of the calories in hemp seeds come from protein. What’s more, they contain all the essential amino acids, making them a complete protein source.
- MAY HELP IN REDUCING SYMPTOMS OF PMS: Hemp seeds may reduce symptoms associated with PMS and menopause, thanks to their high levels of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
- MAY HELP INDIGESTION: Whole hemp seeds contain high amounts of fiber — both soluble and insoluble — which benefits digestive health.
- MAY HELP IN FIGHTING BAD CHOLESTEROL: Studies suggest that hemp seeds can help break down cholesterol as well as fight blood clots, which are typically caused by high cholesterol levels.
- Eat raw as a snack.
- Mix into your smoothie.
- Sprinkle on top of cereal, salads, yogurt, or even oatmeal.
- Blend with water to make hemp seed milk.
- Ground hemp seed to use as a condiment.
- Toasted hemp seeds can be eaten like popcorn.
- Can be used to make chutney, sauces, and dips like hummus and pesto.